Water or Blood
The term for the nobility, in reference to their status as decedents of the gods giving them dominion and rights over the common man. they are not as numerous as they once were with a merchant class growing stronger, and many historic families were destroyed or impoverished in the deluge.
Rights you enjoy that the common man does not:
- Legal immunity to being charged by a lesser unless backed by a peer.
- Right to duel peers and lesser men you challenge.
- A stipend from the Church in honor of you divinity.
- May own land outside of a city in holding for a great lord, the emperor, or the church.
- May practice magic without being under the jurisdiction of the Librarians Guild