Water or Blood
The Art of calling together dirt blood and aether to form constructs.
Summoning Feat Tree:
|2||Summoning||Allows to to call up and harmonize with a construct. A Summon Takes one Hour per Hit Die to last a number of days equal to the given Hit Dice of the creature then dissolves at dusk/dawn. No more hit dice may be gained then you level. Requires Perform: Summon check DC (the creatures highest attribute). You start only able to call a tiny construct that looks somewhat like you, see the homunculus profile below as the base creature. Each summon require expenditure of one Hit Point and then investiture of a portion of your reserve points|
|3||Summoning||You have learned the ability to call up additional summon types including more dangerous animals, select one group of creatures Terrestrial, Aquatic, Aerial, Magical, or Elemental. Each time you take this feat you gain access to one of these groups, the first time you take this feet you may select two, the first one you select gets a +2 bonus and each time you take this feat all categories you already have gain a +1. Stackable Each such summon requires a fetish to be made for it specifically, often requiring esoteric components of similar animals to create. You may only create summons up to one size category away from your own, ie. Small, Medium, and Large, but not tiny or huge|
|3b||Summoning||Gain One permanent Summon (now referred to as your Familiar),while present it grants +2 to all skills in Mysticism Skill Group. This does not count against/towards your summon limit, it does not take any checks for you to summon (though still takes the time) and grants a +8 bonus to any summoning of another construct whose characteristics are exactly the same. It doen not require any Reserve Points, but does require the single Hit Point.|
|4||Summoning||Gain the ability to call up and additional number of summons equal to your Intelligence Modifier additional Summons at one time, they are all summoned at the same time and have the same characteristics, Stackable|
|5||Summoning||You can enhance your summons with various characteristics: see table below for options, this adds to the DC of all checks while summoning the construct, you may add no more characteristics then the number of feats you have in summoning|
|6||Summoning||All of your summons gain Shared Senses, This also extends the range your summons can travel from you to a mile per feats + levels|
|7||Summoning||You may enhance or diminish the size of you summons by one category from their natural state by adding an hour to summon time. You can also now summon Huge and Tiny constructs. These modifications grant stat and hit point bonuses/penalties (see table below). This can be performed on your familiar to alter it by one category.|
|8||Summoning||You can bind summons to a task and a location provided the location has some magic able to fuel them, this construct is summon as usual at the location and then exist there indefinitely no longer counting as your summon, for any purpose, though it is still an arcane link to you. It serves it purpose until destroyed, or its magical energy source destroyed|
|9||Summoning||Your Familiar may now be called in rounds instead of hours, it is also able to benefit from any of the enhancements (summoning 5, and unlimited modifications by summoning 7) though you must now roll for the summoning ritual checks.|
|10||Summoning||All summons you possess Fetishes for now count as Familiars (but the number cap still applies)|
- Summoning acts like a ritual with the creatures Highest Attribute score acting as the base DC and granting it its Hit Points from your Reserve Points, that are recovered when it dissipates, but not if it is destroyed in combat, this is done while summoning channeling 1d10 for each hour spent assembling the construct.
- The Summon has Damage Resistance equal to a die equal to twice its hours summoned (four hours = d8) plus your intelligence modifier, this is halved by any magical weapons or magical attacks.
- To call a creature you must have a Fetish attuned to that creature, you can create these with Knowledge: summoning check DC the creatures highest attribute score, this generally requires a piece of such an creature. It take at least of week to make such a fetish. Some magical focus’s do exist the count a summon fetishes, and stolen/borrowed fetishes may be attuned to you with an hour or so of study. You never need this for your homunculus or familiar.
- The summon can only be maintained out to a distance of 1000 feet for each feet in Summoning and each level you possess. A summon never travels beyond this range willingly, though it can be instructed to do so forcibly, if it stays past this boundary for more than a number of rounds equal to its hit dice its body swiftly melts away into a pool of ichor that dissipates back to the blood, dirt, and aether it came from. You can always dismiss a summon by touching it.
- Summons always count as constructs and not as their apparent creature types. They are never truly intelligent. This means they have no Con or Int score and mindlessly follow instructions. It make a move action and a concentration check to issue a new command to your summon(s).
- If an attack destroys a summon it also deals 2d10 points of damage to its master. If the creature’s master is slain, the summon also dies, and its body swiftly melting away. If possessed by another mage a summon acts as an Arcane Link to its master adding a bonus to any ritual targeting them of its hit dice. This also mean that all summons have some resemblance to their summoner, even it is is just the eyes or similar, +10 on perception related checks by person attempting to identify the summoner by seeing the summon if they have seen the summoner.
- You may only have one type of summon called at a time,unless you have Summoning 4 then only one type of summon per time you took that feat, your familiar never counts.
- Shared Senses: You may look/hear through the senses of your summon, do do this it requires setting aside your own senses temporarily leaving you flat footed in combat, and possibly surprised.
|Str 6, Dex 15, Con -, Wis 15, Int -, Cha 10|
|Skills: Hide +14, listen +6, spot +6|
|Feats/powers: Darkvision, Fly 50ft, Arcane Link, Shared Senses|
|Attack, claws/bite +4, dmg 1d6 +1|
|Added Characteristics||Added DC||Description|
|Sturdiness||+10||Double the creature DR|
|Flying||+10/free||gain fly speed = movement speed Special gain this free is creature normally flies|
|Venomous||+5||gain secondary attack same damage but requires a poison save DC 10+ creatures str mod+ Hit dice, or take STR damage 1d6 (+1 per size catagory past medium)|
|Hardy||+10||your reserve points convert to give double their amount in hit points when creating the creature|
|Strong||+5||increase the creatures STR bonus by 1.5, (+2 become +3, +5 to +8 ect.)|
|Speaking||+5||can repeat messages, recall back what is has heard (in identical voice), and you can speak through its mouth|
|Fast||+10||double the creatures base speed(s)|
|Unusual Construction||+3||Make constructs with none standard components water instead of dirt, and stranger, gains DR against magic and attack associated with that element and vulnerability no DR to its opposites|
|Health Linked||-10||when the construct take damage so do you|
|Soft||-8||the construct has no damage reduction and take double damage for magic/magical weapons|
|Tightly Bound||-5||Construct cannot leave your line of sight, or it will begin dissipating|
|Construct Size||Bonus Hit Points||Change in STR modifier||Defense Modifier|